HOW TO CONVERT/VIEW MY RAD POINTS
You must have a customer account registered with us. Guest checkouts do not qualify for earning of RAD Points. If you’d like to convert your guest account associated with your order, please email our Customer Care Team at [email protected]
- Log in to your customer account on our website.
- Go to My Account > My Rad Points to view the point history of the points you’ve earned from orders placed.
- Convert your points into a voucher by clicking on the ‘Transform my points into a voucher of S$X.XX’ button.
- You should be able to see the code generated, amount and validity of the voucher once it’s been converted. It will appear in the same page.
Your RAD Point vouchers should be ready to use on the same day you convert. However we have a known bug in the system which we are unable to overwrite. Should the validity of your voucher be later than the date you converted it, please email our Customer Care Team at [email protected] with your voucher code to amend it for you :)
HOW ARE RAD POINTS AWARDED
- 1 point is awarded for each $10 you spend in a single order and is non-cumulative.
- 1 point converts into a $0.50 voucher
- Rad Points cannot be exchanged for a cash refund.
- Rad Points must be converted within a 2-month period. We are unable to retrieve your points beyond a 2-month period.
- Cancelled or refunded orders will not be awarded Rad Points.
- Sales items, non-merchandise items and orders that utilise a Return Credit Voucher will not be awarded Rad Points.
For any further enquiry, please contact our Customer Care Team at [email protected]