- Responsible for setting the creative direction and maintaining creative tone, style and visual brand consistency on projects and collections.
- Work closely with and assist the Creative Department to maintain timelines and ensure a consistent creative style and approach across all projects and collections.
- Content planning, creation and execution.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly: Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro required.
- Knowledge in Lightroom and After Effects is a bonus.
- Basic photography, videography, and editing skills.
- Passionate about social media, content and the online retail industry.
- A team player, creative, efficient and honest.
- Able to work independently and well under deadline and pressure.
- Able to establish good rapport with current and potential customers.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, other relevant information and the following information:
Why Young Hungry Free?