- Be the point of contact for all online queries and is responsible for efficient, prompt and thoughtful response to customers.
- Handle and resolve customers' complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Uphold efficiency and customer satisfaction.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Fulfilling, packing and dispatch of all online orders.
- Managing inventory, quality check and weekly stock count.
- Handle and process customer's exchanges and returns efficiently.
- Unpack shipments weekly and replenish new stocks for weekly arrival.
- Min. 1-year commitment period required.
- Prior customer service experience is a bonus.
- Strong command of the English language.
- A team player, creative, efficient and honest.
- Able to work independently and well under deadline and pressure.
- Able to establish good rapport with current and potential customers.
- Love being forever young, hungry and free.
How To Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the position title in the subject line.
- Attach your CV, other relevant information and,
- the following details:
Why Young Hungry Free?