ORDERING & PAYMENT
Young Hungry Free accepts the following modes of payment:
- - Bank Transfer*
- - PayPal (also includes all credit cards accepted by PayPal)
*Bank transfer is accepted for transfers from Singaporean banks only, excludes ATM Transfers. Payments via Bank Transfer are manually verified before 11AM the next working day.
After making the transfer, please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification:
- Transaction number:
- iBanking nick:
- Transaction time:
- Transaction date:
Orders are held for 24 hours. Cut off time for order processing is 11AM the next working day. Please ensure that your payment is in by then before your order is cancelled.
PLACING AN ORDER
- When you see an item you like and have decided to purchase it, simply click on “Add to Cart” within the product page to add the item to your shopping cart.
- A prompt below the "Add to Cart" button and at the top right hand corner should appear when an item has been successfully added to your cart.
- Once you are done shopping and ready to checkout, click on the cart icon to view your shopping cart. You can also hover over for a drop down list of item you have in your cart, and select 'Checkout' at the bottom of the list to be redirected to the full shopping cart summary.
Please ensure that the item, size, colour and quantity are correct as once orders are placed, we are not able to modify it. You can amend quantities by entering in the correct quantity and selecting “Update Cart”.
- You can add special instructions in the field provided for packaging or delivery advices for us to pass on to the courier. We’ll do our best to adhere to your instructions :)
- If you have RAD Points you wish to redeem, simply select the 'Redeem' button and wait for the page to reload. The discount will automatically be applied to your products and is reflected in the subtotal.
- Click on “Checkout” to confirm your shopping cart after you have finished making any changes to your order.
- You will be brought to the Customer Information page as below:
Ensure that all your delivery information are entered correctly.
- If you have a discount code you would like to use, enter your code in the field available. The discount code field is on the right side of the same page, under your order summary.
- Continue with Shipping Method once you’ve completed. Please review your delivery address provided and select the mode of shipment you wish to use. Do note that extra charges may apply depending on the mode of shipment selected.
Courier shipping is free for local orders over $100.
- Proceed with selecting your preferred Payment Method once you’re done.
For payments via PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal’s payment gateway to complete the payment and secure your order. Please do not refresh or use the 'back' button on your browser as that may cause the server to disconnect.
For payments via Internet Bank Transfer, please make the transfer to the designated account within 24 hours to secure your order. After making the transfer, please email the transaction number, iBanking nick, transaction time and date to email@example.com for verification.
Cut off time for order verification is 11AM the next working day. Please ensure that your payment is in by then.
We do our best here at Young Hungry Free to mail your parcel within 1 working day.
Orders are processed every working day until 11AM. Orders placed after 11AM will be queued for processing the next working day in order for us to ensure dispatch of processed orders can be completed within the day.
ORDER CONFIRMATION & STATUS
Once your order has been secured, you will receive an order confirmation email, which will include your order number assigned and an invoice.
Any further information on your order will be provided to you by the following working day, after order processing.
You can log into your account at any time to check the status of your order, or click on the link provided in your order confirmation email.
Once your order has been shipped, you should receive a shipping confirmation email that will contain your tracking number.
Occasionally, we open back orders for sold out items. You can still order these items to reserve a piece when the stocks are replenished. In-stock items within the same order will be held until your complete order is fulfilled.
When an item is on back order, it means that the item is currently out of stock but quantities have been ordered from our factory and are currently in production. The estimated date of arrival at our warehouse will be stated on the product page. Dispatch of back order orders will be completed within 1 - 2 working days upon arrival.
We do our best to keep these dates accurate, but please be aware that it is our best estimates and in rare circumstances, we can experience delays. If so, we will do our best to inform you as early as possible, of the new expected arrival dates.
If you would like for us to send out the instock items first, please email in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Additional charges will apply for separate delivery.
Discount codes are not stackable. Only one code can be used per checkout. Discount codes can be used with RAD Points redemption.
Your orders will be checked out in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
Currency conversions available for your destination is only an estimate provided based on the current exchange rates, which can differ from the amount charged by PayPal or by your bank.
TAXES AND DUTIES
All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Young Hungry Free, Young Hungry Free will not be liable for the additional custom/ tax charges incurred.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
Young Hungry Free will absorb all taxes via PayPal. However, Young Hungry Free will not be liable for additional tax incurred by customs/ shipping or taxes imposed by the bank for currency conversions.
STORE CREDIT / RETURN CREDIT VOUCHERS
- All credits can only be used online at www.younghungryfree.com and is non-transferrable to another person or account.
- Store Credits are issued when you opt for a store credit refund instead of a cash refund.
- Store Credit expiry will be informed upon issue.
- Return Credit Vouchers are issued only for merchandise returns, and is listed as a gift card voucher in the system.
- Return Credit Vouchers expire in 90 days from date of issue.
- Return Credit Vouchers are strictly non-refundable nor extendable.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the credits issued will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
Made an error in your order? Please email our Customer Care Team at email@example.com immediately after placing your order to ensure we will be able to make amendments in time.