PLACING AN ORDER
PLACING AN ORDER
- When you see an item you like and have decided to purchase it, simply click on “Add to Cart” within the product page to add the item to your shopping cart.
- A prompt below the "Add to Cart" button and at the top right hand corner should appear when an item has been successfully added to your cart.
- Once you are done shopping and ready to checkout, click on the cart icon to view your shopping cart. You can also hover over for a drop down list of item you have in your cart, and select 'Checkout' at the bottom of the list to be redirected to the full shopping cart summary.
Please ensure that the item, size, colour and quantity are correct as once orders are placed, we are not able to modify it. You can amend quantities by entering in the correct quantity and selecting “Update Cart”.
- You can add special instructions in the field provided for packaging or delivery advices for us to pass on to the courier. We’ll do our best to adhere to your instructions :)
- If you have RAD Points you wish to redeem, simply select the 'Redeem' button and wait for the page to reload. The discount will automatically be applied to your products and is reflected in the subtotal.
- Click on “Checkout” to confirm your shopping cart after you have finished making any changes to your order.
- You will be brought to the Customer Information page as below:
Ensure that all your delivery information are entered correctly.
- If you have a discount code you would like to use, enter your code in the field available. The discount code field is on the right side of the same page, under your order summary.
- Continue with Shipping Method once you’ve completed. Please review your delivery address provided and select the mode of shipment you wish to use. Do note that extra charges may apply depending on the mode of shipment selected.
Courier shipping is free for local orders over $100.
- Proceed with selecting your preferred Payment Method once you’re done.
For payments via PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal’s payment gateway to complete the payment and secure your order. Please do not refresh or use the 'back' button on your browser as that may cause the server to disconnect.
For payments via Internet Bank Transfer, please make the transfer to the designated account within 24 hours to secure your order. After making the transfer, please email the transaction number, iBanking nick, transaction time and date to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
Cut off time for order verification is 11AM the next working day. Please ensure that your payment is in by then.
We do our best here at Young Hungry Free to mail your parcel within 1 working day.
Orders are processed every working day until 11AM. Orders placed after 11AM will be queued for processing the next working day in order for us to ensure dispatch of processed orders can be completed within the day.
ORDER CONFIRMATION & STATUS
Once your order has been secured, you will receive an order confirmation email, which will include your order number assigned and an invoice.
Any further information on your order will be provided to you by the following working day, after order processing.
You can log into your account at any time to check the status of your order, or click on the link provided in your order confirmation email.
Once your order has been shipped, you should receive a shipping confirmation email that will contain your tracking number.
Occasionally, we open back orders for sold out items. You can still order these items to reserve a piece when the stocks are replenished. In-stock items within the same order will be held until your complete order is fulfilled.
When an item is on back order, it means that the item is currently out of stock but quantities have been ordered from our factory and are currently in production. The estimated date of arrival at our warehouse will be stated on the product page. Dispatch of back order orders will be completed within 1 - 2 working days upon arrival.
We do our best to keep these dates accurate, but please be aware that it is our best estimates and in rare circumstances, we can experience delays. If so, we will do our best to inform you as early as possible, of the new expected arrival dates.
If you would like for us to send out the instock items first, please email in to email@example.com with your order number. Additional charges will apply for separate delivery.
Made an error in your order? Please email our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after placing your order to ensure we will be able to make amendments in time.