ROOM 411: FAQ
- Rule applies to L & XL only
- Stocks will be rationed such that most of you who come by will be able to purchase a piece of the exclusive, all colours will be displayed.
- Purchase limit of one per colour, per size. Cashiers will enforce this at payment.
- Look out for our Instagram Stories or Telegram Channel @younghungryfree. We will inform you once sizes are sold out.
- Please have your order number and details ready at registration.
- Entry is by ascending order number per time slot.
- Ensure that you have your face masks on at all times and keep to safe distancing measures.
- Payment is via Cash or PayNow only. Kindly ensure that you check all your purchases and verify the payment amount at the cashier before leaving. Any exchanges, returns or refunds thereafter will not be entertained.
1. How do I attend the warehouse sale?
ROOM 411: The Warehouse Sale 2020 is a ticketed event! There will be tickets for time slots.
Tickets will be on sale Monday, 2 Nov.
Purchase your tickets once they’re released here and show up on your selected date and time! :) You will receive an automated confirmation email for your purchase, and another follow up (2) days before your selected date.
2. Will tickets be sold at the door? When will ticket sales stop?
Tickets are only available online. Sale of tickets will end when all slots are full or at 11pm the day before (i.e. Saturday tickets will be available for sale until Friday, 11pm).
3. I changed my mind, can I get a refund for my ticket? What happens if I am late or missed my slot?
All sales are final. In the event of no-show, tickets sold are not refundable. Time slots are fixed and confirmed at time of purchase, no cancellations, extensions or re-entry will be allowed.
Please arrive not more than 20 minutes before your scheduled slot for registration. Entry will only be granted during your selected time slot, following ascending order numbers.
4. Will the sales be online as well? Will warehouse sale exclusive pieces be available online after the sale?
The warehouse sale is a physical sale only. We are unable to guarantee any availability of warehouse sale exclusive pieces for sale online as all the stocks will be released during the physical sale.
5. What are the items available at the sale?
Our ENTIRE warehouse inventory (with the exception of our last two launches, Back Orders and Commando Stick-On Bra) and warehouse sale EXCLUSIVE PIECES!
Each weekend will see a different set of items. Available designs will be displayed and restocked on a best effort basis, until sold out. You can browse all the items we have available, categorised by the two weekends here.
6. Will stocks be replenished throughout the sale?
Yes! Restocks are done in-between sessions, along with sanitisation and wipe down of common areas. Warehouse exclusive stocks have been allocated for each time slot.
We will release a fixed number of warehouse exclusive items at each time slot. Existing inventory will be displayed and restocked on a best effort basis. We seek to not leave any empty hangers behind!
You can browse all the items we have available, categorised by the two weekends here.
7. Can I reserve or request for items at the sale?
No. We will be unable to withdraw specific items or make reservations for any pieces whether before or during the sale. Items available would already be displayed on racks or in wagons, with a restock done right before your time slot :)
You can plan and wishlist pieces you’re eyeing by browsing all the items we have available, categorised by the two weekends here!
8. How will items be categorised?
Items on racks and in wagons will be sorted by size! :)
9. How many people will be allowed in the sale area?
Only team members and people with tickets are allowed in the sale area.
10. What do I need to bring for the sale?
Please have your ticket order number and/or confirmation email ready for registration. Pack light, there will be a bag check. We accept payment via Cash or PayNow only. Bring your own shopping bag for your purchases or spend over $100 for a free shopping tote! :) Leave your boyfriends and partners outside or in the car if they're not shopping!
HOW TO GET HERE
ROOM 411: The Warehouse Sale is at:
1 Bukit Batok Crescent, #05-15 WCEGA Plaza, Singapore 658064
Bus Services available:
(Alight at Burgundy Hill or Opp Burgundy Hill)
77, 106, 189, 963, 506
Nearest MRT station:
Bukit Batok (NS2)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- One ticket entitles only (1) person’s entry to ROOM 411 for 30-minutes of shopping time. No additional accompanying guests will be allowed to enter.
- The ticket price of $20 will be used to offset your purchase at the sale.
- All ticket sales are final. Time slots are fixed and confirmed at time of purchase, no cancellations, extensions or re-entry.
- Entry will only be granted during your selected time slot, following your order number, in ascending order.
- Tickets sold are not refundable in the event of no-show.
- The resale of tickets at any price is prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel or reject entry for tickets that have been transferred or resold.
- All sales of items at the sale are final. No exchanges, returns or refunds will be made. Please check your items before purchasing.
- You will receive a second confirmation email with more details (2) days prior to your selected date.
- Young Hungry Free reserves the right at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove these terms and conditions without prior notice.
ADVISORY ON COVID-19
Your safety and well-being are important to us. We will have the following precautionary measures in place:
- Temperature taking and compulsory check-in via SafeEntry will be conducted before entry. Crowd levels within the sale area are controlled via ticket entry.
- We will reject entry to those who appear unwell, have a body temperature higher than 37.8°C or are not wearing face masks.
- If you are ill or are required to quarantine yourself on the day of the sale, please do not make your way down but notify us to process a refund.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at entrance, exit and counters. All common areas and clothing racks will be wiped down and sanitised between time slots.
- Strictly no trying on items.
- Please refrain from waiting within the shopping area or around queue areas.
- Please maintain safe distancing when shopping and ensure that your face masks stay for the entire duration in the shopping area.
Feel free to reach us on Instagram or email our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.