The Creative Assistant will curate, prepare and deliver small-scale creative materials and work collaboratively with Creatives from conceptualisation through execution. You will help us build and maintain a strong and cohesive brand by delivering accurate information through appealing visuals in a timely manner.
Our ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic, passionate mind with a keen eye for fun, personable designs across all mediums. You are flexible yet meticulous with your work, a strong team player and always ready to get your hands dirty. You will be hungry for growth, a proactive self-starter and a keen learner.
If you want to supercharge your creative journey, we'd like to meet you!
- Curate, prepare and deliver weekly launch collaterals, and other assigned content.
- Video Editing; know how to tell a compelling story through video and sound, including filming.
- Photo Editing; basic photo editing to prepare images for social media.
- Graphic Design; create brilliant layouts and content for social media using a mix of typography, illustration, photo and video.
- Maintain a consistent style and approach to deliver a high level of work across all assets.
- Dedicated to deadlines to always be on schedule.
- Work closely with various teams and Creatives to design and create material for various campaigns and collateral across online and offline channels.
- Research and recommend new ideas to change up existing templates to refresh and strengthen our brand.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite.
- A high level of attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- An eye for good design, composition and layout.
- Knowledge of social media channels and best practices (mainly Instagram, Facebook and TikTok).
- Good team player, highly initiative, diligent and fun-loving.
- Excellent time management skills and an independent worker.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- Min. 1 year experience within the advertising/media/e-commerce industry working in a creative role.
- A keen and quick learner, tech savvy.
- A strong understanding or prior experience at an e-commerce or offline retail brand preferred, but not required.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Location and hours:
- This is an in-office position
- YHF HQ is located at 31 Bukit Batok Crescent
- 5-day work week from Monday to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Hybrid Work Arrangement* – work from anywhere 2 days a week!
- Staff Wellness – medical and hospitalisation insurance, birthday leave, well-stocked office pantry, free female hygiene products
- Team YHF Benefit – first dibs on upcoming launches, staff discount, monthly YHF wardrobe
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email in to email@example.com with your CV, other relevant information and the following information:
Why Young Hungry Free?
Please submit a portfolio or samples of your creations + 10 of your favourite works (by other creators)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.