RETURN & EXCHANGE
Our Return Policy applies to all returns and exchanges, and only for regular-priced items purchased on our website - younghungryfree.com.
Any Young Hungry Free merchandise purchased through third-parties are not covered under our Return Policy.
Returns will be for Store Credit and must reach us within 30 days of receipt (Local) or 45 days of receipt (International). A handling fee of S$2 for each return processed will be deducted from the Store Credits issued.
- Merchandise must be returned within specified days after receipt: 30 days (Local), 45 days (International).
- Merchandise must be in its original brand new, never washed, unworn and unscented condition.
- Merchandise must have all original tags and original clear packaging intact, in resalable condition.
- Sales items, discounted items (includes items purchased during flash sales, with discount codes or store credits), intimates, accessories and specifically stated non-returnable items are not eligible for return.
- Orders placed with discount codes and Store Credits issued from promotions or credited from previous items returned are not eligible for return.
For returns to be valid, the request for the return of items must be submitted and mailed back within the stipulated time frame. All additional shipping fees will be borne by you. Original shipping charges, duties and/or taxes are non-refundable.
All returns will be handled via mail. Your original order details or return request details must be indicated on or in your return package for identification. Unidentifiable returns will not be processed and discarded.
You are advised to mail your return package via a mode of delivery that allows tracking. Young Hungry Free will not be liable for any lost return packages and will not be able to process your return if it does not reach us. All return packages will be in your responsibility.
Store Credits will be issued once your return is processed, which will be credited to your account and can be used (partially or in full) to offset online purchases only. We do not offer cash refunds for returns. Returns that do not fulfil all conditions will be duly declined and a fee for redelivery will be required.
All returns are final. Items you wish to repurchase with the returned store credits will not be reserved or guaranteed.
Exchanges are valid for change of size and/or colours only and must be requested within 7 days of receipt.
You may submit a request for an exchange within the stipulated time frame. With effect from 1 March 2021, an additional fee of S$5.00 for a one-on-one exchange via courier is applicable and payable before arrangement. The exchange will be arranged via courier only, once approved by us. There will be no option for an exchange at our on-site locations.
- Exchange is valid on regular-priced items for size and/or colours only.
- Exchange requests are valid within 7 days of receipt.
- Exchanges can only be arranged for items in stock and orders shipped locally.
- One-time exchange per order allowed.
- Merchandise must be in its original brand new, never washed, unworn and unscented condition. Merchandise must have all original tags and original clear packaging intact, in resalable condition.
- Sales items, discounted items (includes items purchased during flash sales, with discount codes), intimates, accessories and specifically stated non-exchangeable items are not eligible for exchange.
Your exchange is only confirmed when we give you confirmation via email, no prior reservation of items is guaranteed before our acknowledgement and confirmation.
ERRORS AND DEFECTIVE ITEMS
We are so sorry for any error made with your order.
Kindly contact us at email@example.com or submit a return request within 7 days of receipt with your order number, pictures and videos of the defect or incorrect items for us to advise you further. Any return or exchange requested after the stipulated time frame will not be accepted.
- Merchandise must still be in its original brand new, never washed, unworn and unscented condition.
- Merchandise must have all original tags and original clear packaging intact.
In circumstances where a replacement piece is available, a one-on-one exchange will be arranged via courier for Local. If the item is no longer available, a refund may be offered. Postage charges incurred will be refunded together, please retain a proof of payment.
Please ensure you have received our acknowledgement, via email, prior to returning defective or incorrect items. You should arrange to return your defective or incorrect items no more than 5 working days after our acknowledgement.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products. Images have been colour corrected in post-production to represent the colour most true. However, different devices may render colours differently, and different people may perceive the same colours differently. As such situations are beyond our control, we cannot be held responsible for purchases made with the wrong perception of colours.
Measurements provided on our website are basic measurements which are taken as accurately as possible with the item laid flat. Due to the nature of mass-production, minor variation in sizing is unavoidable due to cutting and sewing processes. For this reason, our measurement variance acceptable is 0.25”~0.75” and is not deemed as a defect.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED A DEFECT
An item is considered defective once the overall look of the apparel (when worn) is affected. These manufacturing defects are evident at the point of receipt such as large stains, holes, pills, missing buttons, faulty zippers and sewing errors.
Treatment of your product with the use of bleach, strong detergents, high heat (e.g. dryer) or soaking may result in unintended damage to your items. Young Hungry Free will not be able to offer a replacement or refund once your items have been washed or worn.
Examples of other minor imperfections that are unlikely to reduce the overall look of the item and hence not deemed as defects are:
- Placement of prints for printed items as it will differ for every piece due to cut of fabric.
- Slight discrepancy in representation of product colours due to lighting differences.
- Dirt material or technical markings that can be easily washed off.
- Variation in measurements (within our acceptable tolerance) between pieces of the same design that do not affect the item when worn.
- Small dotted stains on light coloured items that are not at obvious places.
- Loose threads, loose buttons and any other reason similar in effect where it is easily rectifiable.
All other reasons for a request for return or exchange will be considered on a case by case basis.
Young Hungry Free reserves the right of final decision in the event of any dispute.