ORDER & PAYMENT
We do our best here at Young Hungry Free to process and dispatch orders within 1 working day.
Orders are processed every working day until 11AM. Orders received after 11AM will be queued for processing the next working day.
We are unable to guarantee any amendment of orders once they have been confirmed and will not be held liable for any incorrect or duplicate orders placed for any delayed notification by you.
Delay in order processing and dispatch can be expected during peak season and sale periods.
ORDER CONFIRMATION & STATUS
Ensure that you have added the correct item(s) in the correct colour/size before proceeding to check out. By adding item(s) in your cart, it does not signify you have successfully purchased the item(s). Your item(s) and order is only secured upon successfully completing payment.
You will receive an order confirmation email once your order has been secured. This email will include your order number assigned and order details.
Any further information on your order will be provided to you by the following working day, after processing. You can log in to your account at any time to check the status of your order under ‘Order History’.
Once your order has been dispatched, you should receive a shipping confirmation email that will contain your tracking number.
Back order may be opened for sold out items for you to place an order to reserve a piece when the stocks are replenished. Local orders with back order and in stock items will have a one-time split shipment, this is automated during processing and your in stock items will be processed for dispatch first. Back orders with different arrival dates in the same order will be held until your complete order can be fulfilled. Additional charges may apply for any further arrangement for separate delivery.
When an item is on back order, it means that the item is currently out of stock but quantities have been ordered from our factory and are currently in production. The estimated date of arrival at our warehouse will be stated on the product page, as well as in your cart and order history. Dispatch of back orders will be completed within 1-3 working days upon arrival.
We do our best to keep these dates accurate, but please be aware that it is our best estimate and in rare circumstances, we can experience delays. If so, we will do our best to inform you as early as possible, of the new expected arrival dates.
Please note that we will not be able to refund or cancel back orders placed.
We accept payment via PayPal and Stripe, which would support VISA, Mastercard, American Express and many other major credit/debit card payments online.
Transaction fees charged by PayPal and Stripe are fully absorbed by Young Hungry Free.
All prices displayed on our website are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD) by default. Young Hungry Free offers an exclusive pricing for Local orders, and an International pricing.
Depending on your destination, you may choose to shop in other currencies. We currently offer the Malaysian ringgit (MYR), Australian dollar (AUD), British pound (GBP), and United States dollar (USD).
Currency conversions available for your destination is only an estimate provided based on prevailing exchange rates, which can differ from the amount charged by PayPal, Stripe or your bank. Actual amount transacted may differ from the converted prices displayed on the website.
TAXES AND DUTIES
All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the recipient (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Young Hungry Free, we will not be liable for the additional custom/tax charges incurred. We have no control over these charges as customs policies as well as tax and handling fees differ for every country and we cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you have any questions regarding the charges, please contact your local delivery service or import authorities.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
Sales taxes charged by authorised payment gateways will be fully absorbed by Young Hungry Free. We will, however, not be liable for additional taxes incurred by customs/shipping or taxes imposed by the bank for currency conversions.
- Store Credit can only be used online at younghungryfree.com, is non-refundable and non-transferrable to another person or account.
- Store Credit is valid for 3 months from date of issue, unless otherwise informed.
- Store Credit cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- Store Credit can be stacked with discounts.
- Store Credit can be used in partial or in full.
- Orders with Store Credits used, whether partial or full amounts, cannot be returned.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the credits used will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Gift Cards can only be used online at younghungryfree.com, is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-extendable.
- Gift Cards are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
- We will not be able to amend any details of the Gift Card after confirmation of purchase.
- Available Gift Card values will automatically be used on your order.
- Rad Points and membership accumulation is awarded to the purchaser of the Gift Card.
- Orders placed using discount codes or during sales and promotions are not applicable for exchange or returns, unless otherwise stated.
- Discounts are only valid if the discount codes are entered at the time of purchase. We will not be able to apply discounts to your order once it has been placed.
- Discount codes cannot be stacked.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to previous purchases or extended.
- All discount codes used cannot be reinstated if orders are cancelled.
Any benefits awarded as a result of, but not limited to, loyalty programmes, member discounts, flash sales, giveaways and contests can and may be time limited. Any benefits awarded during this time, or provided with an end or expiration date, is not extendable.
Any benefits awarded to specific individuals such as those to winners of giveaways or contents is strictly for personal use.
Any misuse of such benefits for profiteering or intention of fraud or abuse will render it void.
Young Hungry Free reserves the right to verify contents of orders and to cancel or charge full price for items purchased on orders that are suspected to have been misappropriated or abused, following substantial reports.