As our Creative Executive, you will be leading and creating engaging on-brand print and digital media to meet the Company's desired objectives. You will be shaping the visual aspects of the brand, from social media, website, EDMs, product packaging, event branding and more.
Our ideal candidate has a curious and open mind to generate original creative solutions and ideas. You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into good design, to inspire and attract the audience. You know your Adobe Creative Suite well and you're happy to bounce between various softwares depending on the occasion. You have strong work ethics and believe in the endless pursuit of excellence.
Projects will vary from mid-large scale depending on level of expertise and niche. Projects include, but not limited to, photoshoot conceptualisation and direction, website management, content for weekly launches and social media, promotional content for paid-advertising, packaging design and conceptualisation, merchandise design, event branding and visual design.
- Churn a wide range of static and motion graphics on time and on spec - from quick sharp video ads to rich catalogues; maintaining information accuracy, creative tone, style and visual brand consistency on projects and collections.
- Lead and execute assigned projects and see through ideation and conceptualisation.
- Listen to design needs; comfortable making decisions regarding production and development of content, media or collaterals from a holistic perspective, to deliver a high level of work across all assets.
- Look after digital and physical assets, and store them where they can be found easily and quickly; including photography and computer equipment.
- Collaborate across and within the Company to drive up standards of creativity and support any other projects and initiatives that require design support.
- Review and oversee Creative Assistants' work to ensure high quality and consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with graphic design trends, industry developments and tools; strengthen internal design processes.
- Exude a sense of innovation through research, sharing or generating ideas to strengthen the visual identity of the brand.
Requirements & Essential Skills
- Min. 2 years experience within the advertising/media/e-commerce industry working in a creative role.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design tools, mainly Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator), styles and layout techniques; including video.
- A strong eye for good design, composition, imagery, layout, storytelling and/or talent selection.
- A problem solver and resourceful individual with clear communication skills.
- A solid understanding of what it means to be young, hungry and free.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently and effectively as a team player is key.
- A strong understanding or prior experience at an e-commerce or offline retail brand preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of website management and development is a bonus.
Location and hours:
- This is an in-office position
- YHF HQ is located at 31 Bukit Batok Crescent
- 5-day work week from Monday to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Hybrid Work Arrangement* – work from anywhere 2 days a week!
- Staff Wellness – medical and hospitalisation insurance, birthday leave, well-stocked office pantry, free female hygiene products
- Team YHF Benefit – first dibs on upcoming launches, staff discount, monthly YHF wardrobe
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email in to email@example.com with your CV, other relevant information and the following information:
Why Young Hungry Free?
Please submit a portfolio + 10 of your favourite works (by other creators)
Competitive salary based on experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.