As our Marketing Communications Executive, you will be responsible for driving the design, implementation and management of a range of online and offline communication strategies. You will create and promote specific and/or cohesive brand messaging across our social media to increase our brand awareness and visibility.
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing fashion enthusiast and a social media junkie that is on the ball with trending content and consumer trends. You are a people person, good listener and communicator, who can think like the customer and translate our brand values through creative copy, ideas and activations. You are innovative and resourceful in adapting trends to adhere to our brand voice and image. You will have an in depth knowledge and understanding of the brand, products and how things started, for an effective storytelling.
This is a new role.
Social Media Management
- Manage and maintain a posting schedule across all social media platforms (mainly Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok) by executing the social media editorial calendar, ensuring content is published by stipulated deadlines; coordinating with Creatives to create posts and content as required.
- Write, edit and publish engaging content for Instagram and Facebook feeds.
- Have an in-depth understanding of our brand and products, as well as our content library and assets to maximise the use of already created content whether repurposing or, to redeliver messaging in an updated and relevant manner; including the use of earned or paid media.
- Build two-way relationships with community members, users and customers through social media messages, inquiries and/or comments in a personable and timely manner.
- Contribute to the ideation and brand building process; assist in the development and curation of engaging content for social media platforms and newsletters.
- Research on market trends, competitor insights, brand's audiences and consumer journey to drive engagement and conversations.
Influencer Marketing, Paid Advertising & PR
- Coordinate and manage social media, community marketing and influencer marketing strategy; monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Identify potential opportunities, opportunities for paid campaigns, establish relationships with influencers and creators to partner with; in line with upcoming events or campaigns as needed.
- Manage PR matters, monitor publicity and press coverage.
- Assist with PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Monitor and keep up to date with new trends, features and industry shifts; share and propose changes.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates).
- Update the brand's communication channels or information as needed.
Requirements & Essential Skills
- Min. 1 year of relevant experience in marketing, communications, public relations, business development or similar roles.
- Possess strong language ability with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- A strong eye for good design, composition, imagery, layout, storytelling and/or talent selection.
- A problem solver and resourceful individual with clear communication skills.
- A solid understanding of what it means to be young, hungry and free.
- Understanding of website management and development is a bonus.
Location and hours:
- This is an in-office position
- YHF HQ is located at 31 Bukit Batok Crescent
- 5-day work week from Monday to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Hybrid Work Arrangement* – work from anywhere 2 days a week!
- Staff Wellness – medical and hospitalisation insurance, birthday leave, well-stocked office pantry, free female hygiene products
- Team YHF Benefit – first dibs on upcoming launches, staff discount, monthly YHF wardrobe
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, other relevant information and the following information:
Why Young Hungry Free?
Competitive salary based on experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.