As a creative intern at YHF, your main task, duties, and responsibilities include creating and managing content across all social media platforms. Your day-to-day tasks will involve creating creative content and designing graphics for marketing campaigns and social media pages, specifically for weekly launches. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to content ideation and be involved in content shoots and the overall shoot conceptualisation process. This role will provide you with valuable hands-on experience in various aspects of content creation and management.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, particularly: Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom required.
- Knowledge in Davinci Resolve, Premiere Pro or After Effects is a bonus.
- Strong teamwork skills, actively collaborating and communicating effectively with the team.
- Enjoys and seeks out opportunities for creative growth and development.
- Open-minded and receptive to feedback, driven to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- Capable of working independently, taking initiative, and effectively managing tasks within deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email in to email@example.com with your CV, other relevant information and the following information:
Why Young Hungry Free?
Please submit a portfolio + 10 of your favourite works (by other creators)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.