As a creative intern, your main task, duties and responsibilities include creating content and managing all of YHF’s social media platforms. Your day-to-day duties will involve preparing graphics for marketing efforts and social media pages, as well as create and upkeep posting requirements for weekly launches. You will also get first-hand experiences in content ideation and conceptualisation, and assist in photoshoots and shoot conceptualisation.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, particularly: Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom required.
- Knowledge in Premier Pro and After Effects is a bonus.
- A team player, creative, efficient and honest.
- Able to work independently and well under deadline and pressure.
- Able to establish good rapport with current and potential customers.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, other relevant information and the following information:
Why Young Hungry Free?