As our Operations Executive, you will be in charge of various business operational tasks to meet the Company's desired objectives.
Our ideal candidate is a responsible and motivated hands-on team player who aspires to be an all-rounder and is not afraid to take up a wide-range of task duties. You are always on-the-ball and have a proactive and positive attitude towards what's to come. You can adapt well under a fast-paced environment and is always ready to get your hands dirty. You have strong work ethics and believe in the endless pursuit of excellence.
Your tasks will vary from desk-bound to active hands-on duties for our store, both front- and back-end, depending on the type of project that we are working on. Tasks include, but not limited to, order fulfilment, customer service, inventory and warehouse management as well as the preparation for weekly launches for both our online and offline stores.
- Uphold and ensure the efficiency and productivity of our Ops Team.
- Be the point of contact for all online queries and is responsible for efficient, prompt and thoughtful response to customers.
- Picking, packing and dispatch of all online orders.
- Managing inventory, quality check and weekly stock count.
- Unpack shipments weekly and replenish new stocks for weekly arrival.
- Minimum 1-year commitment period.
- Prior customer service experience is a bonus.
- Strong command of the English language.
- A team player, creative, efficient and honest.
- Able to work independently and well under deadline and pressure.
- Able to establish good rapport with current and potential customers.
- Love being forever young, hungry and free.
Location and hours:
- This is an in-office position
- YHF HQ is located at 31 Bukit Batok Crescent
- 5-day work week from Monday to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Staff Wellness – medical and hospitalisation insurance, birthday leave, well-stocked office pantry, free female hygiene products
- Team YHF Benefit – first dibs on upcoming launches, staff discount, monthly YHF wardrobe
How To Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the position title in the subject line.
- Attach your CV, other relevant information and,
- the following details:
Why Young Hungry Free?