As a Human Resource Executive, you will be managing and executing the Company's recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programmes. You will take on a neutral advisory position alongside management in making strategic decisions so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
Our ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of human resource functions from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. You should have a sharp eye for talented people, and a steady commitment to building relationships and a healthy work environment to help employees find success in our company. You have an aptitude in problem-solving and comfortable with acting as a mediator where necessary.
This is a new role with flexibility and freedom to implement and explore different things.
Talent Acquisition and Recruiting
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans; determine the optimal mix and strategy for sourcing candidates.
- Establish innovative and best practice processes for assessing talent, including screening criteria, interview formats, and analytical and technical tests and assignments.
- Craft, update and maintain job descriptions alongside hiring managers; coordinate job board postings, interviews, job offers, and onboarding as necessary.
- Partner with the Company's leadership team to develop, articulate, and promote an authentic and compelling employer brand; develop communication norms and approaches that lead to a positive experience for all candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
Learning & Development
- Develop and implement a robust training and development program, blending customised in-house content delivery and external expertise and perspectives.
- Training programmes should aim to enhance skills and knowledge, motivate and retain employees, strengthen collaboration and team dynamics, and contribute to the company's culture of continuous learning and innovation.
Employee Engagement & Performance
- Lead employee engagement and team building events.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases; review design and implement company policies; address employees' queries on HR related matters.
- Coordinate performance appraisal cycle and ensure execution is within the stipulated timeline.
Other HR Functions
- Serve as a key thought partner to the Managing Director in strategic and operational decisions across HR functions.
- Maintain compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance; handles records and paperwork.
Requirements & Essential Skills
- Min. 2 year experience in relevant HR roles preferred.
- Bachelors in Human Resource Management, Organisational Psychology or relevant fields a bonus.
- A well-organised leader, excellent communicator and strategic thinker.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information.
- A positive nurturing attitude; willingness to learn, teach and advise management.
Location and hours:
- This is an in-office position
- YHF HQ is located at 31 Bukit Batok Crescent
- 5-day work week from Monday to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Hybrid Work Arrangement* – work from anywhere 2 days a week!
- Staff Wellness – medical and hospitalisation insurance, birthday leave, well-stocked office pantry, free female hygiene products
- Team YHF Benefit – first dibs on upcoming launches, staff discount, monthly YHF wardrobe
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email in to email@example.com with your CV, other relevant information and the following information:
Why Young Hungry Free?
Competitive salary based on experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.