As an Operations Intern, your main task duties and responsibilities includes responding to customers’ enquiries/emails in an efficient and thoughtful manner. Packing, dispatching and quality checking of all online orders to ensure accuracy. Handling and processing customer’s exchanges and returns in a prompt manner and unpack shipments weekly and replenish new stocks for weekly arrival.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level or equivalent (Diploma / Degree or prior customer service experience is a bonus).
- Strong command of the English language.
- A team player, creative, efficient and honest.
- Able to work independently and well under deadline and pressure.
- Able to establish good rapport with current and potential customers.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, other relevant information and the following information:
Why Young Hungry Free?