As an Operations Intern, your main task duties and responsibilities includes responding to customers’ enquiries/emails in an efficient and thoughtful manner. Packing, dispatching and quality checking of all online orders to ensure accuracy. Handling and processing customer’s exchanges and returns in a prompt manner and unpack shipments weekly and replenish new stocks for weekly arrival.
Our ideal candidate is a responsible and motivated hands-on team player who aspires to be an all-rounder and is not afraid to take up a wide-range of task duties. You are always on-the-ball and have a proactive and positive attitude towards what's to come. You can adapt well under a fast-paced environment and is always ready to get your hands dirty. You have strong work ethics and believe in the endless pursuit of excellence.
- Prior customer service experience is a bonus.
- Strong command of the English language.
- A team player, creative, efficient and honest.
- Able to work independently and well under deadline and pressure.
- Able to establish good rapport with current and potential customers.
Location and hours:
- This is an in-office position
- YHF HQ is located at 31 Bukit Batok Crescent
- 5-day work week from Monday to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Staff Wellness – medical and hospitalisation insurance, birthday leave, well-stocked office pantry, free female hygiene products
- Team YHF Benefit – first dibs on upcoming launches, staff discount, monthly YHF wardrobe
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, other relevant information and the following information:
Why Young Hungry Free?